Naruto Ninja World NOW OPEN & FULLY OPERATIONAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Information
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Waterfall village information
Rice Ball Hunt EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:17 pm by killdog

» Required Information for Characters
Rice Ball Hunt EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am by Kodze1

» Squirrel Defense
Rice Ball Hunt EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm by kevin117

» Taijutsu Training
Rice Ball Hunt EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm by jahdiah

» Storm Clan
Rice Ball Hunt EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm by Akatsuki334

» Ninjutsu Training
Rice Ball Hunt EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 am by abdulla ahmed

» Konoha Jinchuuriki
Rice Ball Hunt EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 am by abdulla ahmed

» Blood Clan
Rice Ball Hunt EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 am by borokukana

» Iwagakure Library: [[Records]]Iwagakure Library: [[Records]]
Rice Ball Hunt EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:32 pm by Momo08

Affiliates
free forum

Rice Ball Hunt

2 posters

Go down

Rice Ball Hunt Empty Rice Ball Hunt

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Mission Rank D

Rank Required: Genin

Mission: Rice Ball Hunt!

Client: Myashi Espinosa, The Owner/Cook of Iwagakure's Rice Ball Shop.

Outlook: Rice Ball's is one of the most popular foods in all of Iwagakure. The ingredients haven't been coming in recently, and Myashi the owner doesn't know why. Turns out the caravan was ambushed by low level bandits, and they keep hording the ingredients, asking for ransom! What will the people do without one of its favorite foods!? [speaking of which, Espinosa's is the ONLY Rice Ball shop in Iwagakure.] Your mission is to go out and attack the bandits, and make sure they stop their foul deeds!

Objective: Save the caravan and ingredients, defeat the bandits.

Condition: The caravan must not be destroyed.

Reward:
500 RYO

Last edited by Momo08 on Tue May 26, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

TP : 0

http://narutoninjaworld.bestofforum.net

Back to top Go down

Rice Ball Hunt Empty Re: Rice Ball Hunt

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm

After being informed of the mission. Sho decides to head out and handle this alone. After all, how tough can people stealing rice ball ingredients be? Anyways, As he walks to Espinosa's he can't help but feel like his abilities aren't being put to their full use. "This is a damned joke" he mumbles.

*walks into shop*

"You...shoppkeeper. I'm here to help you. I hear your ingredients are being stolen. I need you to tell me the route your caravan usually travels. I'll handle the rest."

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Espinosa:(NPC) *Notices the young man walk into his shop. He speaks frantically to the ninja.*

"Oh thank goodness your here! As you may already know my shop makes the best Rice Balls in all of Iwagakure. But lately bandits have been ambushing caravans... caravans that bring in my ingredients. And because of the ambushing all of my employees have quit in fear, so THATS where you come in my boy. Please go to the western hills in the west. There a caravan that shall be makin its way up those treacherous hills, please protect that caravan."
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 6:19 pm

"Yes sir, not only will you get your ingredients, but the people responsible for your shortcomings will reimburse you, and apologize to you personally. I'll make sure of it. I'll be back by the end of the day."

As Sho walks out of the shop he sighs...still not taking this mission seriously.
I've got to get these missions over with quickly, being a D ranked ninja is boring. Although I guess at least I get to fight this mission, I hear people in leaf village are running around chasing cats! Sho laughs to himself. He continues on the trail. Looking down, he sees trail from the caravan. "Hm, interesting. Looks like I'm not far off." Sho starts running, following the tracks. As he proceeds into the hills, he hears yelling in the distance.

"Ah, looks like I've arrived."

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 6:34 pm

NPC
At the site of the scream a man can be seen standing looking out towards the horizon. Jinn, you idiot. What do you think your... he turns around to notice the young ninja walking in his direction.

Last edited by Momo08 on Tue May 26, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

"Hey you over there! What are you doing? Who are you?"

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 6:44 pm

NPC
Looks at the young man and walks towards him.

"My name is Masu, I am the traveling merchant, my job is to bring supplies into different villages and towns. The actual deliverying is a chore for my employees.
They roam the plains, traveling from area to area, searching for ingredients, and supplies. Suppy and demand, people demand what they want and we supply them. Most of my employess, are too afraid to go into traveling and bring in more supplies. My newest employee, Jinn, left to go chase the bandits who just robbed us. But he's no ninja... Im afraid he may already be dead, because he has not
yet returned.

If you can find it in your heart, could you please go find and save Jinn
for me and bring him back, you may take whatever you need, free of charge."

Last edited by Momo08 on Tue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Sho couldn't help but smirk. He found his current situation hilarious. Here is some middle-aged man here begging for his help because he wasn't strong enough to get the job done himself. This guy is a merchant and can't defend himself? How pathetic. What did this guy expect traveling with goods?? Well...I can't say I'd feel good if I didn't help him...hell its my job anyways. "Free you say? Well I'm from the village hidden in the rocks, so its my obligation to help you. The tab is on the shop you deliver to. But if you could spare a small pouch of chili powder I'd appreciate it. Also if you could point me in the direction of your employee I'd be glad to help. Not only will I bring him back, but I'll bring back the thieves, who will then reimburse you for your troubles, along with apologizing personally."

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 7:06 pm

NPC
"Great. If you want sum chili I believe I have some over here." He walks to his bag which is laying on the ground and as he reaches in his bag 4 bandits surround the ninja. "You shouldn't speak to strangers... or trust them for that matter. Hasn't your mom taught you any better?" He then pulls out a kunai from his bag.
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 7:32 pm

"Hmm, this makes things interesting. First of all I'd like to thank all of you. Apparently my village misjudged the rank of this mission. Usually D missions involve minimal danger, and seeing as how I'm by myself, it should've been even easier. Now things are looking more C-ish. So...what is it you guys want exactly?"

Sho reaches for the katana on his back...

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 7:42 pm

NPC
The man suddenlly starts making hand signs "Earth Release: Rock Staff" he creates 10 staffs out the rock from the hill. "Ha, by using one staff I could accuratly pinpoint a shot on you. But this here is a little variation of this jutsu which allows me create several staffs and launch them at you. Though I lose accuracy, you can say Im going for quantity than quailty. Farewell... Ninja" He laughs as the staff fly toward the ninja.
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 7:48 pm

"Earth Style: Hardening!" As Sho's body is incased in rock, the staff bounces off of him. "Don't bother me with Earth jutsu, it won't work. Now I'll ask you again: what are your motives....what do you want? These are the questions you'll answer, because if you don't I'll have to torture you until you do. You may think I'm bluffing, but I'm not. This is your last chance to give up peacefully, because if you don't I'll make you regret your decision for the rest of your lives."

Sho draws his katana and glares at the ninja with a fierce intensity. His sword becomes encased in a thin layer of stone due to the hardening technique.

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 8:01 pm

NPC
The four bandits surrounding him jump back each in different directions. The man name Mayu still faces the ninja, he then starts to laugh. " Your justu is similar to Stone Armor, EVEN if it enhances your strength, making you far more powerful for our physical strikes. Because this jutsu works by constantly absorbing earth properties, I understand it requires no extra chakra after initiating it, BUT it still needs a sufficient amount of stone or rock to be performed. While powerful, it is highly is absorbent and too much water will eventually affect the user’s mobility and reduce its defensive might. Also if in a muddy terrain, the user’s excess weight can lead to sinking under.

The four bandits transform into ninja, which can be assumed is their original form, and that they were in disguise. Two of the four ninjas perform "Earth Release: Mud Indulgence" summoning a river of mud towards the ninja, as the other two start performing hand signs.

Last edited by Momo08 on Tue May 26, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Sho jumps high into the air clearing at least 20 feet. As the mud river flows beneath him he lands on top of it, using chakra control to stand on it.

"Your lack of jutsu knowledge will be your undoing. My hardening technique does indeed require rock or stone to initiate, but because it forms into solid rock, there are no openings for it to absorb this mud. Also as long as there are stone and rocks around, i'll be able to replenish the armor easily.

By the way...remember when I said you'll regret not giving up for the rest of your life? Here's why."

Sho sprints at Mayu with his sword drawn, aiming for his right arm.

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm

NPC
Sho slices off Mayu's right arm. Which oddly doesn't faze Mayu. A portion of the mud river fly towards and regrows his arm.

"Speaking of lack of justu knowledge, the mud stream wasnt only to attack you but for me to utilize it to regenerate limbs."

He then starts performing hand signs Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison, which creates a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. Which can then be controlled to surround his opponent and he creates a bamboo like thicket of wood.

"Tell me... what is the name of the so called ninja... who shall make me regret not giving up?" Meanwhile the other two ninja can be seen jumping into the bamboo like pillars.

Last edited by Momo08 on Tue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 8:28 pm

hmm....regenerating limbs..thats not right. This is either an earth clone or some type of genjutsu Sho thinks to himself. "My name is Sho Ku, and its the last name you'll ever learn. Sho jumps up at least 20 feet into the air rushing the closest ninja on the pillar, this time aiming for his enemy's throat.

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 8:39 pm

NPC
The two ninja use Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique entering the pilllar and are able to move freely from pillar to pillar. Mayu dashes and stands on the pillar nearest to Sho's attack. "It seems like you must be wonderin... why all this trouble for some ingredients eh? Well I'll let you in on a little secret. These ingredients for your so called rice balls, arent your typical ingredients. In other words this mission may have been posted as D rank mission. It's actually B rank mission, an our village wants those ingredients kid. So if I have to kill you... so be it."

Saying his last few words with a serious tone and murderous intent.
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 8:53 pm

As Sho Watches the ninja move from pillar to pillar, he sees an opening.

"B rank eh. Good think the strongest genin in the village hidden in the rocks is on the job."

Sho jumps over to dry land and starts laughing. His armor starts to crumble and fall apart at his feet.

"Hahaha!'

The final layers of stone crumble off of his sword.

"You see...I consider myself a nice person. Unfortunately for you I'm tired of being nice. Of course my hardening technique probably could've prevented all of your attacks, I wanted to get this over with quickly. Before we proceed let me let you in on a little secret no one knows...I actually use my hardening technique for a different purpose, not to protect myself...but to protect my opponent...To be honest I condense the stone up to 2 times, to increase the density of the stone but maintaining the relative size. Each layer weighs the same amount as I do. Which means I'll be able to move the exponential of 2 times faster with it off. In laymens terms...now I'm 4 times faster than I was a few seconds ago. Also if you were wondering why I used hardening technique on my sword...its for the same reason. Of course stone would never be harder than steel. And finally, I practice the iron palm technique, which makes my fists the most deadly weapons of my arsenal. Allow me to demonstrate what I mean."

Sho dashes towards the pillars and shatters each of them with one punch.

After shattering the pillars he returns to his original position on the ground.

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm

NPC
As he dashes and shatters pillars the other two clones who had summoned the mud river redirect the mud river at Sho. As the mud river flows toward Sho one of the ninja can be seen protruding out of the mud stream and towards him. Meanwhile as Sho is breaking the pillars he is unaware that the two in the pillars were actually setting up invisible strings to trap him.

Mayu then jumps of the pillars and looks shocked at the the young ninja's power.

What the hell is this kid he thinks to himself.
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Sho rushes towards the ninja emerging from the stream. With his sword drawn he goes in for the kill...

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 9:23 pm

NPC
The ninja splashes into mud defeated. While the one casting the stream jumps to Mayu.

"Hmm, well you seem to be one hell of a killer."

Suddenly the ninja next to Mayu turned into mud and behind him a jounin from Sho's village can be see.

"Mayu! Thats enough I think he's passed the test. Sho Ku is it? You have been selected to take test that will let us know if you were ready to take the chuunin exams this year. And... you passed!"

"So what do you say kid, do you accept?"
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Tue May 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Sho looks at the jounin.

"...hm...I say next time make the test tougher."

Tired from going full speed in a battle, Sho sheathes his sword.

"You know...you could've just asked me. Now I have to go learn some new techniques. If you don't have a trump card in battle....you're at a big disadvantage"

Sho walks slowly back toward his village, never exactly answering the jounin's question.

"Oh one more question...when do I get my money?"

I've got to get some teammates to, if this were a real situation I would have been in trouble...also this experience has shown me I need to train much harder if I plan on actually beating anyone. I now realize how weak I really am.

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo08 Tue May 26, 2009 9:35 pm

NPC
Haha, straight to the point arent we? Here *hands him a pouch with 1000 ryo* that should be more than enough."

He walks towards Sho and puts his hand on his shoulder and speaks with him.

"Your heading the wrong way. We want you to form a team consiting 2 more memebers, so a total of 3 members. And head to the Leaf Village.
Momo08
Momo08
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 am

"Alright, I'll look for more people. I'd also like to go back to training if you don't mind."

Sho continues walking towards his village.

Eno
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum